Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Getting ready to MOVE, in more ways than one.

Everyone is moving around here, including my baby girl, who took her FIRST STEPS today!  I sort of got photos, my 6 year old took some for me because Scott was on a conference call, but of course I can't find the camera cord.  Oh well.  I promise to post them soon.  :-)

We've been working on packing up kids toys today while Meg was at the inlaws'. I packed most of her stuff but left out all her little pet shop toys since that's what she plays the most. Brendan however insisted that ALL of his toys must be packed. We reminded him that we aren't moving for like 2 weeks, but I think he is worried that his toys won't make it if they don't get packed now LOL. I labeled Meg's boxes and he asked if he could label his. Sure, no problem, right? HA. One box says "Fuz buntons toys", one says "Booommmmmm's toys", one says "I love you" and the last one he just checked off every single room. (UHaul boxes come pre-labeled, you just check the room the box belongs in.) Should be interesting when the movers get here! 

We also took B to see "Alice in Wonderland" today while my inlaws watched the girls.  Pretty good movie, a little long but he stayed interested, so I know he liked it.  It didn't scare him either, which I was a little concerned about, but then again he's watched both Transformer movies about a hundred times.  However, the Little Mermaid and Finding Nemo scare him.  He has a thing with big scary animated fish I guess LOL. 

Well, got to go unload the dishwasher and throw some laundry in.  Man, I wish there was a laundry fairy.  I can never catch up!!  Everytime I think I am making some headway on the laundry pile, I find a stash of dirty clothes in one of the kids' rooms or something!  YIKES.

No comments:

Post a Comment